Get R1000 off your 2013 entry fee! Open to South African and Namibian Athletes only
As title sponsor of the Spec-Savers Ironman South Africa event, Spec-Savers is offering a discounted entry rate to South African and Namibian athletes for a limited time period.
To qualify for the discounted entry rate:
- Athletes must be of South African or Namibian nationality
- Athletes must simply spend R100 or more at a Spec-Savers store, request a MyOwn Loyalty Card, and register their MyOwn Loyalty Card before 31 January 2013
- Athletes must select the Spec-Savers private entry option on their entry form when entering the Spec-Savers Ironman South Africa event and have their MyOwn Loyalty Card number at hand
- Athletes must enter the race and pay their entry fees before 31 January 2013
- Athletes must wear the free Spec-Savers branded race top provided to you at registration for the duration of the ENTIRE RACE
ONLY if these requirements are met, Spec-Savers will cover R 1 000 of the General Entry fee, thereby allowing athletes to enter the race for the discounted rate of R 3 000.
Please allow approximately two days for registering your MyOwn Loyalty Card (available from Spec-Savers stores) to ensure you meet the 31 January 2013 cut-off date.
Under no circumstances will a refund be done post-entry. This can however be upgraded to a non-sponsorship entry.
Spec-Savers private sponsorship entrance option ENDS 31 January 2013!
Please note: MyOwn Ironman cards
Some athletes may recently have received an Ironman-branded Spec-Savers MyOwn Loyalty card. This card entitles you to special offers from the Spec-Savers Ironman programme partners. To activate your MyOwn Ironman card, take your existing blue MyOwn Loyalty card along with your new MyOwn Ironman card to the nearest Spec-Savers store and ask for the two cards to be merged. Your old blue MyOwn Loyalty card can be destroyed once your cards have been merged.
You do NOT need the MyOwn Ironman card to qualify for the Spec-Savers discounted rate (you can still register with your old blue MyOwn Loyalty card) but the card will offer various benefits with MyOwn Ironman programme partners, which you would definitely want to take advantage of!